Trebellar builds a powerful platform at the intersection of software and the built environment. Our system enables organizations to save money, run more efficient workplaces and operations, and measure progress against Net Zero and ESG climate objectives. If successful, we’ll transform how corporate buildings are designed, built, and operated – an outcome that could impact trillions of dollars in world GDP and ~40% of global carbon emissions.
We’re a small yet mighty team of individuals who value curiosity, collaboration, mutual trust, and hard work. If you’re looking to deliver innovative solutions that will be used by some of the world’s biggest and most noteworthy organizations, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
The Marketing Director role at Trebellar will oversee all marketing activities and, in close collaboration with our executive team, drive our marketing strategy and execution. Our ideal candidate is a marketing generalist, or "Swiss Army Knife" of sorts -- someone who's capable of wearing multiple hats and has proven experience in various marketing disciplines, including product marketing, demand generation, marketing ops, and content.
Yes, we know this is a description of a unicorn... but if you're nodding your head, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
As a Director of Marketing, you'll play a key role in accelerating growth at Trebellar. Your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Lead all aspects of marketing, including product marketing, demand generation/growth/digital marketing, communications, and marketing operations
- Develop and execute marketing programs to generate leads, pipeline, and ultimately revenue
- Over time, build and develop a high-performing marketing team that's accountable to pipeline and revenue targets
- Develop an effective product marketing framework and messaging to enable speedy education of customers, partners, and new team members
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as necessary
- Utilize data and customer insights to optimize marketing efforts across product marketing and demand generation
- Manage and balance the marketing budget effectively
What we're looking for
We seek candidates who possess a range of backgrounds and different experiences. For this role, we're looking for someone who has built and led a team -- but who also knows how to roll up their sleeves and generate momentum on their own before hiring a team. Some of the functional qualifications we look for include:
- Proven experience in a leadership role within marketing, ideally within an early-stage, enterprise SaaS company
- Eagerness and ability to translate strategy to execution
- Exposure to working with enterprise SaaS sales organizations
- Proven experience in developing, executing, and measuring the impact of demand-generation/growth marketing campaigns
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to provide specific examples of previously completed, high-quality and high-impact work
- Profficiency with Hubspot or similar platform a strong plus
- Previous experience in commercial real estate, workplace, facilities management, proptech, or climate a strong plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including equity participation
- Flexible vacation and time-off policies
- 401(k) employer matching contributions: 100% of first 3%, 50% of next 2%
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment, with a focus on innovation and professional growth
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects and contribute to the development of industry-leading software solutions
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, including conferences, workshops, and training programs
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and promotes work-life balance
Please note that this job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position and does not encompass all tasks or responsibilities that may be required.